INSTITUTE OF ARBITRATION
Secretariat General & Training Center
Avenue Jules Bordet 13, 1140 Brussels
Arbitration & Mediation Office
strada Nicolae Iorga 15
Phone: +32-(0)2-319 41 03 from 9am until 12am [closed on Friday]
Each party can follow up his dossiers for free online at www.LisDirect.net
Hearings, mainly in the afternoon.
Audiences in several cities or by webconference.
Our main tasks
- permanent administrative organ of the Institute of Arbitration, headed by a secretary general and assisted by clerks
- to encourage conciliation and mediation
- to assign the dossiers to arbitration committees or chambers
- all modifications and interpretations of the Standard Dispute Rules
- to promote arbitration as universal jurisdiction
- IT, publications, training, archives, etc.