INSTITUTE OF ARBITRATION
Secretariat General & Training Center
Avenue Jules Bordet 13
1140 BRUSSELS (Belgium - EU)
INSTITUTUL DE ARBITRAJ
(Oficiul de Arbitraj si Mediere)
Strada Principala nr.1, 727225 Dumbraveni - SUCEAVA
Office for Africa
2.17, Centre Urbain Nord, 1082 TUNIS (Tunisia)
E-mail 24/7 firstname.lastname@example.org
Infoline from 9am until 12am [closed on Friday] +32-(0)2-319 41 03
The office does not give advice, only solutions for lawyers and litigants. We answer all your questions free regarding the procedures.
Each party can follow up his dossiers for free online at www.LisDirect.net
Hearings, mainly in the afternoon.
Audiences in several countries and cities or by webconference.
Our main tasks
- permanent administrative organ of the Institute of Arbitration, headed by a secretary general and assisted by clerks
- to encourage conciliation and mediation
- to assign the dossiers to arbitration committees or chambers
- all modifications and interpretations of the Standard Dispute Rules
- to promote arbitration as universal jurisdiction
- IT, publications, training, archives, etc.