Esta página no existe en español



How to introduce a request?

You can request conciliation, the designation of a mediator or expert, or start arbitration at the Institute of Arbitration in two different ways:
  • The classic (old) way: formulate your request by using the request form.
  • The modern way: submit your claim using LisDirect and follow it online.